Booked for some paint work
NEWS

1. Welcome to Saabscene – General discussion forum for Saab

Welcome to Saabscene - a website dedicated to all things Saab.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Saabscene today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Booked for some paint work

Booked for some paint work

Hi all,
    When I bought my car I was aware of the rather bad paint work that had been made several times to 3 or 4 panels..
    Oh the finish and shine was good enough but the shade was wrong.. Its too pale and annoys me intensely.
    After 3 very positive recommendation from my boss, A neighbour and a friend of a guy local to me I have decided to bite the bullet.
    This spray guy has a brilliant reputation and believe it of not he works out of a cow shed!!! (Yes seriously)
    Anyway I took it to him and he said that the colour (307 pepper Green) is a swine to match up!!
    He suggested I go for a 2 side respray.
    So on the 23rd of this month she is to be "harmonised".. He says he will need her for a week.. That week will drag for me!!

Remember when I bought the car and I said I had a bargain at only £2,650 for a 58 plate with 73k miles?
    Some of you suspected a write off or something wrong somewhere..
    I am suspecting strongly that I was allowed to buy it sooo cheaply because of the major service / cam belt / battery etc that was needed..
    All in all with everything done the car will stand me at about £5,300 !!

I think its not a good idea to keep a tally of what one spends on cars !!!
    Last edited by sspeed; 01-07-2017 at 04:11 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SaabScene.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread