Saab 9-3 SPA Saab Parking Assist Kit *GENUINE OE*

10K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  lizzard-t 
#1 ·
Saab 9-3 2003 -2007
SPA Saab Parking Assist Kit
*GENUINE OE* only £80 + £12.95 shipping
Bumper Automotive exterior Vehicle
Wire Technology Electronic device Electronics Cable
Auto part Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting Steering part Automotive engine part
Text Paper
Brand New Genuine Original Equipment Saab 9-3 Parking Assist Kit.
The kit retails at £200.63, but if you search you can find it for between £125 - £150 on the internet. I'm only asking £80!! That's a 60% reduction in price over the retail price. That has got be a bargain. I've got 3 kits available, so be quick.

The Kit part number is 3205903. The kit contains everything you require to retro fit genuine Saab parking sensors to your Saab 9-3 Sport Saloon 4 Door.
All parts are brand new and in un-opened retail packaging. In Retail form the kit does not come with fitting instructions, however I will provide the Genuine Saab Installation instructions!

SPA retrofit kit (Saab parking assist) retrofit kit for any 9-3 4dr 03-07. Includes rear bumper strip, parking sensors, harnesses, and control unit. 1 per car. As per Picture 3 items 1-9
1 SPA control module
2 M03-07: Holder (x4)
3 M03-07: Seal (x4)
4 M03-07: Distance sensor (x4)
5 M03-07: Decor strip, bumper
6 Wiring harness, distance sensor
7 SPA wiring harness
8 Dust cover
9 Cable tie (x8
Better safe than sorry. Saab Parking Assistance (SPA) makes it easier to judge rear distances when parking in tight spots. You are told via the SID and by pulses of sound when an object is detected behind the car. Adjusts activation range for trailer hitches and switches off automatically when a trailer is hooked up.
The system warns against objects in the rear by using tones. The first tone is given when an object is at a distance of 1.8 metres. The signal then has a frequency of 2 tones per second, but the number of tones per second increases the closer the object becomes to the vehicle and changes as follows: 1.8 - 1.3 m: 2 tones/second 1.3 - 0.9 m: 3 tones/second 0.9 - 0.3 m: from 5 to 12 tones/second in close stages 0.3 m: continuous tone.

Remember this is Brand New and Genuine Saab!!
Shipping will be via ParcelForce but collection is welcome from Thornton-Cleveleys (FY5 : Fylde Coast)

See less See more
#2 ·
Added one of the SPA kits to my 2006 9-3 Aero yesterday. Took about 2hours in total, took my time and cleaned bits whilst they were off the car. Very few tools reqd to do the install. 8mm spanner (preferably ratchet spanner) to remove the bolts holding the bumper trim, 10mm spanner to remove the Rear light clusters, 10mm socket to remove the 2 nuts from under the car bumper trim and a flat blade screwdriver to help remove the bumper trim. SPA added with Tech 2 and everything working as it should. If I was to do this again I reckon I could do the job in 1 hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.