Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

WANTED: 9-5 Tid Auto

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  zulualpha99 
#1 ·
I know this is my first post so hello to all on what looks like a great forum. I am on the look out for a 2006-09 Saab 9-5 Tid Auto. With a baby on the way I need a sensible car and also one that will do long commutes with ease. It will have to have full leather and heated seats ( non negotiable) . Ideally low-ish miles it can be a saloon or an estate and again with service history ( cam belt and water pump changed).
I am looking at spending in the region of 3-4k I am based in Leicestershire and I am willing to travel for the right car.
Please drop me a PM if you have anything going.

Thanks

D

#2 ·
Hello,
I have a 2004 2.2TID ARC estate. Dark blue, full leather, heated front seats. Auto, 6Cd changer with factory fit Kenwood Sat Nav . It also has detachable tow bar and a fancy Parrot hands free.I have owned for 8 years and have loads of paperwork/bills and a full service history. I'm thinking of selling, which is why I'm on this site, although reluctant but I just dont use it enough anymore. It has a meagre 154K on clock and is solid, reliable excellent drive with MoT to Dec. I am looking for £1800. Any good to you?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.