Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

Download Workshop Information System free for Saab 9-3 and 9-5

154K views 23 replies 15 participants last post by  400ixl 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I found a link to a copy of the WIS for Saab 9-3 2003 to 2007 as well as 9-5 models. This is a great tool if you are clueless about Saabs as it shows you step by step how to replace parts on your Saab. I had a squeaking noise coming from the ACC climate control fan under the glovebox and this programme was great for showing me how to remove it so I could put a bit of WD40 on it. Good as gold!

you will need bittorrent a free program to allow you to download from isohunt. http://www.bittorrent.com/
:D

#4 ·
I was a bit skeptical with this being zip file but it seemed to work fine. didnt find any viruses with nortons. One thing I forgot to mention was when you unzip it it will be in MDF file type. I downloaded a free Program called Alcohol 52% which allows the WIS to run on your computer like its on a CD in your drive (virtual drive). otherwise you can use a converter software and change it to an iso file.

#6 ·
It says under about that it is Microsoft. so I assume it PC only but am not 100%

Sörman and the Sörman logotype are trademarks or
registered trademarks of Sörman Information AB, Sweden.
©Internet Explorer copyrighted by
Microsoft Corporation, 1995-1997.
Raster Imaging Technology copyrighted by
Snowbound Software Corporation 1993-1997, U.S.A.
ActiveCGM copyrighted by
InterCAP Graphics Systems, inc., U.S.A.
All other brand names are the property of there owners.

#8 ·
You can use a bit torrent client like Utorrent to download it and maybe use a website like seedpeer.me to find it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.