Best replacement wiper blades?
NEWS

1. Welcome to Saabscene General discussion forum for Saab

Welcome to Saabscene - a website dedicated to all things Make.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Saabscene today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best replacement wiper blades?

Question Best replacement wiper blades?

What are other peopleusing? I've been using trico neoformbeam blades for years and they're awesome. Anyway, before I go out andbuy more neoforms, was wondering if there was anything brand new out there inthe last year that are notable and I should take a look at? I gotta buy newwipers for all 4 vehicles before winter!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    SaabScene.com
    Advertisements

Saab Nut

Re: Best replacement wiper blades?

eBay special flat blades, around eight quid a pair, so not the cheapest, but not ripoff Bosch prices either.

Wouldn't go back to conventional blades again.

Saab Newbie

Wiperblades.co.uk, i am using their brand areo blades, which won Auto Express best buy in the recent past.

I've just fitted these today, very impressed with price and quality, much cheaper than a big named brand, a pair for less than 11.

Quote Originally Posted by The1967Loon View Post
    Wiperblades.co.uk, i am using their brand areo blades, which won Auto Express best buy in the recent past.
    I have these too, excellent.

Saab Newbie

SAAB 9-3 SE 2.0t LPT

Hi all, would anyone recommend a spoiler on the driver's side wiper? Also, the rear window wiper - I don't suppose this would need a spoiler? In general I have always bought recognised brands and disregarded the cost because good money buys quality. Now, eBay prices for these items allow quality goods at cheap prices and so I am thinking of going with the Bosch Super Plus Wiper Blades. Any comments for a long awaited original SAAB 9-3 proud owner? Thanks.

i am also using these ebay flat blades good according to cost and performance
    Last edited by albertreg; 11-24-2011 at 02:25 PM.

I've had bad luck with the chinese knockoffs available on eBay in the USA. They look the same but I don't think they put a dime into engineering them. I'm probably going to stick with the NeoForms mentioned previously...I was basically asking if anything brand new has come out in the last year and I'm guessing not. So...stick with what I know works!! Thanks though!!

ebay flat blade types - wish I'd started using them earlier. Brialliant. Silent, good looking, wipe better than the originals, no stuttering. Best replacement blades i've ever put on any car. Quite how bosche and co. manage to still sell old type blades at the prices they do I have no idea!

Sorry about the delayed response but I'm cleaning out old unread email today and came across this conversation...

I ended up sticking with the trico neoforms because they've worked excellent for me and really its clear that there's nothing brand new out there worth looking at. Again, I got them for all of my vehicles and they are super smooth and quiet. I highly recommend.

12. Remove Advertisements
    SaabScene.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread