How to defrost your car
NEWS

1. Welcome to Saabscene – General discussion forum for Saab

Welcome to Saabscene - a website dedicated to all things Make.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Saabscene today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to defrost your car

Hi all, we all hate defrosting our cars but imagine having to defrost this!!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/video/newyorkcbs2-15...-place-23949191

Hope the link works!

2. Remove Advertisements
    SaabScene.com
    Advertisements

Saab Fan
    I just got a story about a murder?!

Were you referring to this? http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/01/24/eas...ter-main-break/

Talking

the link stays the same but the story changes..

it's now about a georgia landfill site having solar power panel laid over it..
    My 9-3 audio,2 x cd changers,aux-in & Bluetooth audio streaming..

ALL MEMBERS PLS PUT WHICH COUNTRY YOU ARE IN..So it shows up under your user name..

Saab Fan

Question

Damn it!

I give up

Sorry that the link was changed.

In brief it was about a chap in New York who parked his car overnight in the street, next morning when he went back to it it was like an ice sculpture, you couldn't tell what car it was.

He hadn't realised that he'd parked next to a pot hole with a burst pipe in it, as it was so cold every car that passsed splashed water over it that froze and froze.

He then tried to defrost his lovely Audi A3 with a hammer and chisel.....not sure how damaged the paintwork became but he did manage to break the rear window. In the end, the local council came out to defrost it.

Motor Mouth
    Original link has worked all along for me....and I still do NOT want to defrost it!

I saw that link from a computer software newsletter. I hope his antifreeze was the right strength.

It still amazes me when I see people pouring kettles of boiling water on the screen.

10. Remove Advertisements
    SaabScene.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread