Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

FOR SALE: Three 16" Saab 5 Spoke alloy wheels and tyres

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Zenith 
#1 ·
As per the title I have three 16" Saab 5 Spoke alloy wheels and tyres for sale individually.

All the tyres are 205/50 R16 and all come with Saab centre caps.

The wheels had all done about 160k miles before I took them off my 9-3 so they're not perfect with a few scuffs and scratches and marks on the rim but all were balanced not long before being removed.

Wheel 1
Fitted with an Infinity INF-05 tyre, 4mm tread. This is a directional tyre which is fitted to suit the drivers side.

Wheel 2
Fitted with a Barum Bravuris 2 tyre, 6mm tread. This tyre is uni-direction so can be fitted to either side.

Wheel 3
Fitted with a Sava Intenza tyre, 3.5 - 4mm tread. This tyre is directional and is fitted to suit the drivers side.

£30 per wheel and its collection only I'm afraid. I'm based in Brinklow close to junction 2 of the M6 and junction 19 and 20 of the M1.

And if anyone wants the 4th of the set I'm afraid its midly buckled but the tyre its fitted with is in good nick and its free to a good home :)

I do have pictures of all the wheels so PM me with your email address and I'll forward them on, unfortunately I don't have the necessary photo thing account to post them up here.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.