Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

Electrical Wiring Diagrams

160K views 48 replies 35 participants last post by  acilocrs 
#1 ·
It has been suggested that I put the links below in a new thread in case it is thought worthy of pinning. I would also suggest downloading and saving in case the access disappears, as some of the other documents noted on the site no longer appeared to be accessible.

The wiring diagrams are much more useful than the 'typical' ones for sub systems in the Haynes Manual, although they are noted as for the '97 model (and American market at that).

I found this site with a list of wiring diagrams which are far better than Haynes:
http://www.onlinefreeebooks.net/automotive...iagram-pdf.html

#3 ·
It has been suggested that I put the links below in a new thread in case it is thought worthy of pinning. I would also suggest downloading and saving in case the access disappears, as some of the other documents noted on the site no longer appeared to be accessible.

The wiring diagrams are much more useful than the 'typical' ones for sub systems in the Haynes Manual, although they are noted as for the '97 model (and American market at that).
I found this site with a list of wiring diagrams which are far better than Haynes:
http://www.onlinefreeebooks.net/automotive...iagram-pdf.html[/b]
I've got a complete set (more or less) of SAAB service manuals including wiring diagrams so if anything you need is not covered on this site, let me know.

#7 ·
Hi Guys I have all the wiring diagrams for 1992 Saab 9000 as per a workshop manual that mechanics use.
so feel free to email me/ask for them so i can send you what you need..

I also managed to get my hands on a parts listing for All parts numbers for SAAB 9000 1986-1998 on ebay..
its a great help if you need a part number but not sure if its the right one or not

Working on gettinr rest of 9000 years wiring diagrams as well will let you know how i go

Regards Zlatko

#8 ·
#13 ·
I need the wiring diagrams for the 1992 SAAB 9000 (American version?).

I could use all of them, but in particular I need the following:
Power Door Locks,
Power Windows,
Sunroof Circuits,
Cruise Control,
both Alarm Circuits.

If you could send them to my email (in my profile) I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Exlor

#14 ·
Does someone have wiring diagrams to -91 2.3T saab. I'm going to change manual air condition to automatic. I have all needed parts already but it seems that I need to make some modifications to wirings. Thats why I need wiring diagrams that is handling ACC wirings. I am also intrested about other wiring diagrams to my saab! PM pls.

#23 ·
Hi,

I have an 89 SAAB 9000 which is a great car but there is a small problem with the TACHO.

This TACHO beats to the drum of the indicators and drops out when the auto gearbox kicks down.

I think its an electrical problem, with a bad earth or low voltage drop, but I don't have the electrical wiring diagrams for
the '89 model. If I had these, I could fix the TACHO easily.

Has anyone seen this problem in the 9000 before or point me to the electrical circuits download?

Simon

#26 ·
Can I access these somewhere please? I have a botched computerised seat system in my 9000 Aero which stopped working after the Garage "fixed" a open circuit somewhere - by permanently energising the main power supply relay for the seats. Took 2 years to find out why the battery was going flat when left for a few days.

Reality does not looklike the 97 diagram....... I have all those.

Thanks for any help

Hi Guys I have all the wiring diagrams for 1992 Saab 9000 as per a workshop manual that mechanics use.
so feel free to email me/ask for them so i can send you what you need..

I also managed to get my hands on a parts listing for All parts numbers for SAAB 9000 1986-1998 on ebay..
its a great help if you need a part number but not sure if its the right one or not

Working on gettinr rest of 9000 years wiring diagrams as well will let you know how i go

Regards Zlatko[/b]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.