how to reset the service notice
NEWS

1. Welcome to Saabscene General discussion forum for Saab

Welcome to Saabscene - a website dedicated to all things Saab.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Saabscene today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: how to reset the service notice

how do you reset the computer that tells you its time for a service?

Davie

2. Remove Advertisements
    SaabScene.com
    Advertisements

Saabisti
    It may depend on which warning is displayed, but I reset the oil-quality display (when I had the oil changed early) simply by selecting that display, and then press-and-hold to clear the computer.

i have changed everything that would have been done in the due service but was still getting a message saying " time for service" with a spanner showing. il try that in the morning as it only tells me first thing in the morning.

cheers

davie

In Sid, choose settings, then service, then reset service indicator, you may need to hold your foot on the brake whilst selecting yes.

yip that done the trick. thanks guys!

Davie

How to reset the service notice Saab 9-3

Hello all i found how to reset all warning light for Saab, hear it is how to reset eny maintenance light like time for service or test brake light etc http://resetservicelight.com/reset-s...ator-saab-9-3/ on my Saab 9-3 it works very good this procedure hot to reset TIME FOR SERVICE message. Goof luck.

8. Remove Advertisements
    SaabScene.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread