Saab 9-3 Sport Combi MY2008 - Page 4
NEWS

1. Welcome to Saabscene – General discussion forum for Saab

Welcome to Saabscene - a website dedicated to all things Saab.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Saabscene today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Saab 9-3 Sport Combi MY2008

Saab Anorak
    Having seen the high res pics on the Spanish site, I'll change my opinion.

Upwards.

This car is absolutely gorgeous from the front end. Styling is only ever a matter of opinion (please note Sunday Times reviewers esp Cackson and Frankel) but mine is that this is a natural Saab look. We all applauded it in the concept cars - so what if it has a bit of chrome? The chrome fits the look of this car where it doesn't on most Yank tanks and doesn't on the 9-5.

For me, this is how this car should have looked on day one.

And if this rumoured Black Turbo materialises, with AWD (not normally something I'm bonkers about but it has to keep 300bhp on the road), I will have the first one in the UK, please.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SaabScene.com
    Advertisements

Saabisti
    Not keen on all that OTT chrome effect either (especially around the fogs) but the car looks awesome in silver!
    It could have been much, much worse. I have to admit the the 95's 'Dame Edna' look has grown on me but like
    many cars today (95, BMW 3/5 series), the paint choice can dramatically effect the appearance of the car.

In silver, I can see the influences of the current BMW 3 series, Lexus IS and the A4 but it still looks quite sleek.
    No sculpted body lines like the BM and not too stupidly aggressive looking.

I definitely like it...it goes to be my new wallpaper

Saabisti
    As I said, it could have been much, much worse. Here's the evidence. 2008 BLS. The Ugly Sister!

I know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder (ask Peter Andre) but that new 9-3 looks as nasty!

I just hope it hasn't got too much of that awful aluminium, titanium and black stuff in it! Cheers, Harry

8. Remove Advertisements
    SaabScene.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4