Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags

1-20 of 349 Results
  1. Classic Saab 9-3/GM900 (1994 - 2002)/Conv ( -2003)
    Hello! I have a 99 9-3 SE. I've determined that there's an issue with the wiring to my 3rd Injector, similar to the issue described here (https://www.saabscene.com/forum/threads/130362-cylinder-injector-3-open-circuit-error). However, that thread is for a later model, as well as for TiD, which...
  2. Classic Saab 9-3/GM900 (1994 - 2002)/Conv ( -2003)
    Does anyone has a drawing or a photo which shows how the brake pipes and hoses system looks like. Background: want to change all pipes from front to back and do not know what to order.
  3. Classic Saab 9-3/GM900 (1994 - 2002)/Conv ( -2003)
    Saab locks O.K but when I try to unlock it with the fob it locks again within seconds I can try and unlock it about half a dozen times before it will eventually unlock any ideas why this is hapening
  4. Saab 9-3 & GM900 (1994 - 2002)/Conv ( -2003)
    Looking for these damned rubber plugs left and right side in the floor. Look like little Christmas trees. Where can I get those for the floor? I am restoring the floor from the outside and many of the rubber plugs are worn. Anybody an advice?
  5. Classic Saab 9-3/GM900 (1994 - 2002)/Conv ( -2003)
    Has anybody an idea where from I could buy these diverse rubber plugs in the floor. Expecially the little ones on the rH and lH side looking like a little Christmas tree. I am restoring the floor from the outside and moist of the plugs are worn. Thanks for your help in advance Bill
  6. New Member Introductions.
    Hi, I have owned my Saab from new, it has been sat on my drive for about six years now busy doing nothing. I am hoping to get it up and running again. I was taking it out every now and then but then it stopped starting so it has just sat gathering moss. So the plan is to find a mechanic who...
  7. Classic Saab 9-5 (1997 - 2009)
    My son wrecked our precious 2000 95 I bought a junker 1999 and transferred many of the parts from the 2000 to the 99. I needed the ignition switch so also the DICE, TWICE, ECU and instrument cluster. The car started and all the ABS lights were on, no speedometer, no cruise, no TCS, No ABS...
  8. Classic Saab 9-3/GM900 (1994 - 2002)/Conv ( -2003)
    Our cam belt just frayed, and we had to nurse the car home, luckily we made it home without it snapping. Does anyone know which part number cam belt kit I need for our 9-3 1999 2.0i Saab? Thanks.
  9. Saab 9-5 (1997 - 2009)
    It is 11:30 here in NJ, so to anyone that reads this GOOD MORNING. Had to replace my SAAB 9-5 2002 because it started throwing white smoke and it was going to be too expensive to fix. So i went and bought a 1999 SAAB 9-5 and i'm very happy with it. My question is this Ladies and Gentlemen...
  10. Saab Parts / Accessories, FOR SALE and WANTED
    Anyone got a cup holder like the one below, same colour for sale please.? LHD. OEM Saab 9-3 Front Cup Holder Beige by Micky Aldridge, on Flickr Need the completed unit as photo, currently our SID is loose, and there's just a small rubber pipe holding things together, no idea what happened...
  11. Classic Saab 9-5 (1997 - 2009)
    Ok, after surmising that the hardest part of doing this job would be getting to it, it's tucked in behind the brake vacuum servo on RHD models, I thought I'd feel around for the hard line retaining clip. (at the front of the cylinder in engine bay) Well Ive just poked around with various sized...
  12. Classic Saab 9-3/GM900 (1994 - 2002)/Conv ( -2003)
    Hi all, Looking for a bit of advice. My car has given up starting and is registering a P0335 error code for crank sensor circuit A. I've got a new crank sensor to fit, but it is an absolute pig to remove the old one so thought I'd check if there's anything else that might be causing it...
  13. Help, Advice, Saabs and Motoring
    Hi! i own a 1999 SAAB 9-5 Griffin 3.0L V6. I'm planning on doing a full body kit transformation and some smaller additions to make it more sporty. check out this gif of what it looks like now and what i hope it will look like: http://www.lukeritchie.co.za/wp-cont...-mod_small.gif Love to...
  14. New Member Introductions.
    Thinking of drastically changing the appearance of my 1999 Saab 9-5 Griffin 3.0L Shopping list: REALCAR Kit : http://realcar.se/index.php?id_product=12368&controller=product&id_lang=1 Factory rear boot spoiler (small) available on ebay What do you think? thoughts? suggestions welcome...
  15. Classic Saab 9-3/GM900 (1994 - 2002)/Conv ( -2003)
    Hi I have a 2001 5 door 93 petrol which I enjoy driving , I have found a 1999 3 door with 120,000 kays and reported to be in excelent condition which I am interested in. What I would like to know is what is the difference between the 2 models , do they drive the same. According to the redbook...
  16. Saab Parts / Accessories, FOR SALE and WANTED
    Hi All, I'm clearing out my garage and found some spare 9-3 parts which I no longer need. I am located in Prestwood, Buckinghamshire (HP16), UK. I commute most days to Uxbridge but If this is not nearby I would be happy to arrange posting. Please PM me if you are interested in any of the...
  17. New Member Introductions.
    Hi all I recently purchased a 1999 9-3 4dr coupe. From Mn USA. Great car and fun to drive. Gradually learning some basics about the car thanks to these forums.
  18. Classic Saab 9-3/GM900 (1994 - 2002)/Conv ( -2003)
    I have a 1999 9-3 2 door coupe 2ltr turbo [HOT] which has two keys, plus "banana" remotes which lock/open the doors and the tailgate. The keys with the banana's operate the ignition and will lock/open the tailgate but not the doors - there is no movement of any kind with the keys in either of...
  19. Saab Parts / Accessories, FOR SALE and WANTED
    As title really. I have recently purchased the car and am looking for a reasonably priced deflector to fit the same. It appears to have been fitted with one in the past, as the locating holes are present in the rear trim panels. I am located close to junctions 23 and 24 of the M1 motorway...
  20. New Member Introductions.
    I recently purchased a 1999 9-3 convertible. The vehicle only has 104K miles and runs strong. This is my first Saab but I consider myself pretty handy around vehicles and mechanically inclined. The car is driving me crazy with the soft top not working and I've searching the forums for helpful...
1-20 of 349 Results